Please find below some of our frequently asked questions.
If your doubts are not answered here, please reach our Customer Care team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW DO I CREATE AN ACCOUNT?
To create a Faded Line account you only have to click at the Sign in button placed at the top left side of your screen, then proceed to fill in the required information.
You have the full control over your personal information and you can modify it anytime you want or cancel your subscription when you feel like it to.
HOW CAN I KNOW MY SIZE?
WHERE CAN I CONTACT THE CUSTOMER CARE TEAM?
For any information related inquiry please reach us at:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: + 34 633284244
We are based in Barcelona,Spain so our customer care hours are:
10 am- 16 pm | Monday to Friday
WHAT ARE THE DELIVERY TIMES?
All items purchased at Faded Line are shipped by courier in the following times:
- National: 1-5 working days
- EU: 5-10 working days
- Outside the EU: 10-15 working days
All the orders are prepared at the time the payment is confirmed, if the payment is made after 4 pm, the shipment will be prepared on the next business day.
Once the order is placed we will send you an email with the order confirmation and the delivery tracking number.
WHAT CAN I DO IF A PROMO CODE IS NOT WORKING?
If you are having trouble applying your promo code please contact our Customer Care team at firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT ARE THE SHIPPING COSTS?
If you are outside the EU, note that all custom taxes payments are responsibility of the customer.
WHAT HAPPENS IF A RECEIVE AN FAULTY ITEM?
We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused by receiving a faulty garment. Please reach us at email@example.com with your order number and images of the fault and we will work with you to resolve it as soon as possible.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and style you’ve incorrectly received. Once we receive your request we will insure you receive your original order.
WHAT HAPPENS IF MY ORDER IS LOST?
In case of loss or misplacement during the shipping process, our affiliate courier will cover the cost of it and will insure the refund, Faded Line will assist you in the claim process.
WHAT IS THE CHANGE AND RETURN POLICY?
You have 10 business days after the reception of you order to return or change it, note that this is only posible if the order has been made and sent from inside the EU.
Products purchased during Final Sales Item/s marked as “final sale – no returns or exchanges” cannot be returned. If the merchandise is returned despite this policy, the items will be sent back to you at an additional charge.
Write us at email@example.com with your request and we will show the steps to take.
In order to proceed with the refund or the change:
- The product should have not been used, cleaned or damaged in any way. If the merchandise is returned despite these conditions your return will be sent back to you at an additional charge.
- All swimwear must be tried on wearing undergarments, the protective hygiene strip must remain in place and will not be accepted if removed or altered.
- The garments must be sent back to our offices in the same condition it was delivered together with all the accessories included in the original package, make sure you send the parcel with a courier company that ensures the integrity of the product shipped. Original shipping charges and duties and taxes are non-refundable and charges for returned items are the responsibility of the customer.
- Return deliveries with unpaid postage WILL NOT be accepted.
- Return parcels remain the responsibility of the customer until received by Faded Line.
HOW WILL I RECEIVE MY REFUND?
Once the return is approved, the value of the purchase will be refunded by the same method you made the original payment.