You have 10 business days after the reception of you order to return or change it, note that this is only posible if the order has been made and sent from inside the EU.
Products purchased during Final Sales Item/s marked as «final sale – no returns or exchanges» cannot be returned. If the merchandise is returned despite this policy, the items will be sent back to you at an additional charge.
Write us at email@example.com with your request and we will show you the steps to take.
In order to proceed with the refund or the change:
- The product should have not been used, cleaned or damaged in any way. If the merchandise is returned despite these conditions, your return will be sent back to you at an additional charge.
- All swimwear styles must be tried on wearing undergarments, the protective hygiene strip must remain in place and will not be accepted if removed or altered.
- The garments must be sent back to our offices in the same condition they were delivered together with all the accessories included in the original package, make sure you send the parcel with a courier company that ensures the integrity of the product shipped. Original shipping charges and duties and taxes are non-refundable and charges for returned items are the responsibility of the customer.
- Return deliveries with unpaid postage WILL NOT be accepted.
- Return parcels remain the responsibility of the customer until received by Faded Line.